Friday, January 6, 2012

Peace or War

Morning Friends

This whole life hustle is about demands meeting wants. Being at the right place at the right time with the right people making the right moves for the right purposes in the right manner... all the way right! Just doing the RIGHT THINGS!!!

When we take actions we are either wrong or right. Its the combination of our wrongs and rights that determine where we get to. So our destination is a product of our actions. We can change our destination by simply changing our line of actions. We just have to make more and more right actions in that direction.
...
As much as I'm thinking for me now, I can't help but be worried about my home country Nigeria as a body. The line of actions we are taking right now is leading us away from peace to and heading us to war. When there's war, we loose our home. The loss would just be countless... I believe we should take a pause to rethink our actions to defend our unity... "So Help Us God!"

LET'S HAVE A GREAT YEAR TOGETHER STRONG IN UNITY FOR GREATER ACHIEVEMENTS.

#justThinkingALOUD
@kandysugabeat (follow me on twitter)
Itskandysugabeat

No comments:

Post a Comment